Monday, March 28, 2011

This College Student Gets What She Wants

One of the most challenging things I have done has been to go back to college. In order to go back to school, I've had to take up multiple jobs and it can be very draining. Lately I've been able to save lots of money by: watching how often I drive, shopping for my daily essentials using Target coupons, and even building my grocery list from things that are featured in the weekly sale.

Considering that most of my money is paying for tuition, it's necessary for me to live as frugally as possible. Working like I do requires me to dress my best which can cost a lot of money. I've learned to shop at thrift stores.

Get good advice and tips from flickr.



The way I see it, we should all understand that we are worth the time and effort required to look nice. Sometimes though I can't find what want so I end up going to the department store where I can quickly get exactly what I need without having to spend a lot of time looking for it.

It takes a lot more than clothes to help me through my life. I would much rather get many of the things I use daily from a department store. This way, I can rest assured they are new. The thought of wearing a stranger's socks really grosses me out.

There are also other things I do to make sure my looks are at tip-top shape. I've developed a very close relationship to my foundation and under-eye cream. With a little help from some quick cover-up I can suddenly look alive, alert, and awake. Saving money on makeup is just as easy as saving on everything else. The money that I've been able save on makeup alone has paid for more than one thrift store treasure hunt.

Figure out what discount best suits your needs by visiting coupons for target.

No comments:

Post a Comment